TERMS AND STANDARD CONDITIONS
- Identical Bids: In the event of two or more identical low bids, Arkansas Code Annotated Section 14-22-111 shall apply.
- Faulkner County reserves the right to award items, all or none, or by line item(s).
- Any ambiguity in any bid as the result of omission, error, lack of clarity or noncompliance by the bidder with specification, instructions and all conditions of bidding shall be construed in the light most favorable to the County.
- All property offered for sale is used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding.
- Property Inspection/Viewing is by APPOINTMENT ONLY unless otherwise specifically addressed in the bid notification:
- Bidder must contact and schedule a time (501) 450-4900.
- Faulkner County reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to accept in whole or in part, to waive any informalities.
- Faulkner County must receive a minimum of 75% of the appraised value on all Vehicles.
- Bids must be submitted on the proper bid forms as prepared and provided by the county. Each bidder will complete a bid form for each vehicle.
- Faulkner County will hold the bid bonds on the two best bids, until the awarding of the bid is finalized.
- Final payment shall be CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK , or MONEY ORDER made out to Faulkner County.
- Successful bidder will have three (3) working days to pay the remaining 95% of the bid.
- If bidder does not meet the three (3) working day requirement, the deposit shall be forfeited, the bid will be null and void, and the second highest bid that meets bidding requirements will be awarded the bid.
- It is the sole responsibility of the successful bidder to remove their merchandise from Faulkner County property upon final receipt of payment.
All bid bonds for unsuccessful bids will be returned to the bidder as identified in bid documents within fifteen (15) working days to the address on the bid form.
- CONTENT OF BID RESPONSE:
All bids submitted must include the following information:
A. Bid Cover Sheet (page 1) must be completed, signed and returned.
B. Bid bond in the amount of 5% in the form of a cashier’s check or money order.
C. A completed Bid Form, must use the corresponding BID FORM for each vehicle.
BIDS RECEIVED THAT DO NOT CONTAIN THE ABOVE ITEMS MAY BE REJECTED.